1.Plastic Surgery Institute
3280 20th St S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Our goal is to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated. We believe our patients deserve our total attention and effort. We will spend as much time as we can with every patient to give t
2.Bergstrom Eye & Laser Clinic - Lance K Bergstrom MD
2601 University Dr S
Physicians & SurgeonsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralLaser Vision Correction
At Thom Eye and Laser Clinic, our goal is to provide the highest quality of care in a compassionate and ethical manner. We believe that vision is one of our most precious gifts.We are committed to pro
3.Jenifer Jones-Dees, MD
1702 University Dr S
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Balance Chiropractic & Rehab.
300 45th St S Ste 315
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
I had a great experience at balance chiropractic. They offer more than just adjustment. They worked on my muscles until I was relaxed enough for an adjustment. They also do acupuncture and Physical T
5.Fargo Center for Dermatology: Dr Rachel Ness
4141 31st Ave S
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
6.Dr. Yulia Y Khan, MD
4656 40th Ave S
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Dr. Latif Sean Ougzin, MD
3000 32nd Ave S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
Love this Doctor. Saved my life.
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.