Serving the Fallbrook area.
3649 Laketree Drive
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBathroom Remodeling
For all of your plumbing service needs from a leaky faucet to an emergency repair to a full kitchen or bath remodeling project - I m here to see it through to the end with quality work, reliable repai
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Coastal Plumbing Inc.
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
$25 Off Any Service!!!
Had top rate service. I called and they were here within 15 muinits. They replaced the Tankless valve sets that were old and leaking. Overall an outstanding job done quickly.
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsWater Heaters
Visit our website
$50.00 off all plumbing repairs
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Had a plumber out earlier who said everything had to be replaced - at a cost of almost $400 (plus the cost of 2 new faucets). Mohammad looked at it and said "let me try to fix it". Within 15 minutes
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7150 Convoy Ct
PlumbersSmall Appliance RepairGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Construction Consultants
$69 ANY ROOTER SERVICE+3more
My Plumber CA has been serving San Diego's plumbing needs since 1981. All our We Promise! Call before 12 noon, Monday - Friday, and we will be there THAT DAY, or our labor is FREE.Our technician will
TLC Plumbing Inc
San Diego, CA, 92120
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?