Attleboro Family Dental Care
550 N Main St, Attleboro, MA, 02703 All Phases of Dentistry For the Entire Family
1.Donald J Dufour DDS Inc
101 Jeremiah V Sullivan Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
The best of the best for dental care. 20 years and counting.....
90 William S Canning Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I will recomend Dr. George to my friends, assistants are very nice also.More Nearby Locations »
3.Kool Smiles of Fall River
933 Pleasant St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I experienced a great time at Kool smiles. This team is awesome! Natasha did my X-rays so fast I didn't feel it. And Cheryl cleaned my teeth so good I don't want to eat anything now. Can't wait to staMore Nearby Locations »
4.Steinhof Dental Clinic
4144 N Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I started going to the office a few years ago. Since the first visit, I have never had a bad experience. I could tell that Dr Steinhof takes pride in his work and and his patients. The entire staff
5.Cabeceiras David DR
456 Tucker St
DentistsOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Cabeceiras is a native of Fall River, MA. A product of the Fall River public school system, he graduated from B.M.C. Durfee High School in 1976. As an honor student, he was awarded a Bachelor of S
6.Dr. George Rodrigues Jr, DDS
1395 Pleasant St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
This dental clinic has always provided a great experience for me. They are efficient and timely, all the while being very polite.
7.Advanced Family Dental
235 Hanover St Ste 302
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
wonderful staff and the dentist is very nice, my child go to him and he is awesome with them. especially his assistant jenn. juss a very nice place to bring ur children or yourself for any dental he p
Serving the Fall River area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future