Serving the Fairhope area.
1.All About Plumbing Services
PlumbersPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
Great guy to know - this guy showed up when he said he would, was friendly, professional, fast, reasonably priced and definitely knows "All About Plumbing." - Thanks for an excellent job, Harold - I p
2.Affordable Plumbing Sewer
618 Bellangee Ave
Buyer brware! Affordable Plumbing may be the name of the company but not the case when it come to final bill. When I talked to Stephanie on the phone to schedule appointment, was told that their $89
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Persons Service Company
4474 Halls Mill Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairUtility Contractors
Visit our website
I called this morning for a toilet leak. They did not hesitate to say they could come out this afternoon. The man who answered the phone treated me as if I was the only customer in the world, That typ
5.Adams Plumbing and Drain Co.
607 Holcombe Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Please do not use. They do not follow up and Tech did a very bad job and created more damage. I could not get them to call back. Plus they over charged.
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
2001 W I65 Service Rd N
24/7 Plumbing Repairs, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial, Sewwer & Drain Cleaning,More Nearby Locations »
2001 W I65 Service Rd N, Mobile, AL, 36618
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?