Serving the Fairborn area.
1.Puckett's Plumbing Heating Air & Electrical
10956 Haddix Rd
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingGas Lines-Installation & Repairing
Visit our website
Puckett Plumbing, Heating, Air and Electrical services Clark, Montgomery and Green Counties of Ohio. We have built a reputation as an honest, dependable, reliable and trustworthy company. We are espec
4008 N Dixie Dr
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersHome ImprovementsGenerators
Since 1975, Wells Electric Service, has been a fixture in the Dayton, Ohio electrical services industry. Now offering Generac Backup Generator Installation.
3.Ohio Electric Services Inc
1555 Stanley Ave
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
*Service *Commercial *Industrial *Residential *Licensed - Bonded - Insured
4.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
94 Compark Rd
Veteran owned business celebrating our 75th year! Our electricians are top of the line and will handle your electrical service needs. We offer a number of different residential services such as Servic
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
1885 Southtown Blvd
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationHandyman ServicesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Full service electrical contractor that can handle all of your electrical needs. From emergency services to lighting systems & service upgrades. AMENITY Bucket Truck ASSOCIATION KY License # CE-43561
Southtown Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical Inc
3024 Springboro W, Dayton, OH, 45439
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.