Dental & Dentures of Manchester
1525 S Willow St Unit 5, Manchester, NH, 03103
1.Lemeris, Samuel J, DDS
14 Hampton Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
11 Hampton Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Osorio, Julian, DDS
16 Hampton Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Eugene Joseph Niedzielski, DDS
4 Epping Rd
Dentists More Info
17 Fresh River Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
1 Hampton Rd Unit 305
193 High St
Serving the Exeter area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future