Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
1.Adam J Barr DDS
980 Mount Homer Rd
New patients welcome! Today its easier than ever to improve the appearance of your smile. Our pleasant, knowledgeable dental team uses our services to restore & enhance the smiles of our patients. Our
2.Mount Dora Dentistry
2781 W Old Us Highway 441
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I've never had any issues with Mount Dora Dental. There's never an issue getting an appointment when it fits with my schedule, and they keep me very relaxed.
17264 Us Highway 441
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Morgan Michael M DMD
2140 Lake Eustis Dr
Awesome! Not only is Dr. Morgan an excellent dentist, he has a great personality! The dental assistants are excellent also.
5.DR Thomas L Bowers Iv DMD MD
2023 W Old US Highway 441
Bowers Thomas L IV DMD an oral surgeon located in Mount Dora, FL. Our practice is dedicated to oral and maxillofacial surgery. We can correct a wide spectrum of diseases, injuries and defects in the h
6.Wade G. Winker, DDS, PA
15 W Atwater Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Wade G. Winker, DDS, PA in Eustis, FL, and his highly trained staff will do everything to make sure you receive the personalized dental care you need so you can be sure of your healthy smile. Our offi
7.Smith, E R
35431 Estes Rd
University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL, 32817
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future