Dover, PA, 17315 If you can't flush - Call Us!
446 N Concord St
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Heaters
With Express Employment Professionals, both businesses and job seekers alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention for their job or employ
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
PlumbersSewer ContractorsPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I was told the tech would be there between 8 and 10. 10:45 I call to make sure they were still coming. the lady said they were running late and were finishing up. they would be calling me soon. 1:35 r
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Murray Plumbing - Licensed Master Plumber
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
Murray Plumbing is founded on traditional principles of honesty, fairness and keeping our word. We strive to treat our customers and suppliers in the same manner we would want to be treated. Murray Pl
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
Serving the Ephrata area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?