1.Richard Padberg DMD
1102 Us Highway 68
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Richard D. Padberg, DMD FAGD
2.Embudo Dental Care
1102 State Highway 68
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Embudo Dental Care has been serving Embudo and surrounding areas with quality and caring general dentistry for over 30 years. Ne patients are always welcome and we do accept Medicaid for Ortho Patient
3.Animas Pediatric Dental GroupServing the Embudo, NM area
I love the dentist, & recommend them to anyone! It's been forever since I went anywhere besides this dentist! Superior, high quality tooth repair and maintenance. Their entire staff are very enjoyable
4.Mark B Bleak, DMD, LLCServing the Embudo, NM area
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Our goal is to provide Albuquerque's best dental treatment to our patients. Dr. Mark B. Bleak and his team are fully committed to making you feel as comfortable as possible from the moment you step th
5.Ruben J. Martinez, DDS, PCServing the Embudo, NM area
Miles of Smiles for the Entire Family at the Smile Design Center. Dr. Ruben Martinez DDS, PC. of Smile Design Center has been practicing dentistry in his Albuquerque office for over 30 years. Dr. Mart
6.Redman Michael S DMD PC
704 La Joya St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
They have been around for years. They are great. I would highly recommend them.
1508 N Riverside Dr Ste C
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future