Leatherman Thomas G DDS
6100 S Broadway, Lorain, OH, 44053 More Info
6395 Midway Mall
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The Elyria Aspen staff are very caring and professional.More Nearby Locations »
2.Assad Ramez M DMD
695 Poplar St
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Elyria
209 Midway Blvd Ste A
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
4.Crowell, Carolyn DDS
36855 American Way
DentistsPediatric DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
The doctor is very sweet and caring. She makes my daughter feel so comfortable, and after just a few visits my daughter was excited for her appointments.
5.Vecchio & Vecchio DDS Inc.
1288 Abbe Rd
6.Bright Now! Dental
667 Chestnut Commons Dr
I LOVE BRIGHT NOW DENTAL, THE STAFF IS AMAZING AND ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WITH QUESTIONS I HAVE ABOUT MY INSURANCE OR TREATMENT. I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS AND ALL THE YOUNG LADYS GREETMore Nearby Locations »
7.Buckley Jeffery J DDS
309 W Lorain St
DentistsOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Our dental office designed to make your visit to the dentist a positive one. At Jeffery J Buckley DDS in Oberlin, OH, is committed to making your visit to our dental office something to smile about an
Aico's Dental Group
28899 Center Ridge Rd Ste 300, Westlake, OH, 44145
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future