1.William Armour DDS
2935 New Ridge Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Hunting Hills Family Dentistry
4572 Franklin Rd SW
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Entire staff is wonderful. Kind, friendly, patient centered. Dr Hutchison is amazing and I highly recommend this office if you need a new dentist (or don't love the one you have!).
3.Shaw Randolph S DDSServing the Elliston, VA area
I was a patient of dr. Shaw for several years. I must say I like the fact of seeing the same dentist and yes the office was Dairy Queen. However, he filled a toothh of mine in which I had no problem
4.Blue Ridge Dental Group
1618 W Main St
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
The dentist I got was awful. My teeth are bothering me more now than they did before.
5.Atherton, Kimberlyn R, DDS
1400 S Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My family and I will not go to anyone else. She is a true professional and believes a patient's experience at the dentist should not be a painful one. I HIGHLY recommend her! Her staff is also ama
6.Dr. R. L. Turner
800 S Main St
The staff is excellent at Dr Turners. I think he is absolutely wonderful. My son is very pleased with him as well. They really seem to care and are quick to get your appts. I would reccomend them to a
7.Richard L Anthony DDS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
200 Professional Park Dr SE Ste 7
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been researching for dentists and have heard friends telling me that Dr Richard is a very nice and friendly person, and charges less than most. But they also told me that a filling he put in fe
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future