Serving the Elkin area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6221 Hacker Bend Ct
PlumbersWater Heater RepairWater HeatersWaterproofing Contractors
Visit our website
Prompt response. Immediate adaptation to changing circumstances. And professional performance to resolving confusing and conflicting corrective actions to solve my plumbing problem. Easy to work with.
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
6.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
7.Baity Plumbing CoServing the Elkin, NC area
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Charged over $227 for installing a faucet incorrectly, installing a cutoff valve that leaks like crazy, putting so much putty around drain that it actually blocked the sink, forgetting to turn the wat
Serving the Elkin area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?