1.Campos Family Dental PC
508 W Jefferson Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
I can count on Dr. Campos to give me an accurate accounting of what I need and what my options are if I need dental work. He has up-to-date technology. His offices are very clean and his staff friendl
2.Central Illinois Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
100 Greenview Dr, Suite B
At Central Illinois Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the bMore Nearby Locations »
3.Stephen M. Willenborg DMD Ltd
610 N Keller Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
4.Ted T Koester, DMD
111 S 1st St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
5.John T Kroeger, DMD
444 S Willow St Ste 6
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Campos, Gregory J, DDS
508 W Jefferson Ave
7.Slusar, Robert, Dds - Slusar & Hage Ltd
100a Greenview Dr
Dr. Hage has a wonderful 'bedside' manner and is always great about explaining what he has planned, to our daughter. He is in the process of 'fixing' a problem that another so-called orthodontist cre
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future