Ridge Electric Inc.
Millersville, MD, 21108 Call Or Email Today For Your Free Estimates
1.Bausum & Duckett Electric Company Inc
3481 Pike Ridge Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Bausum & Duckett Electric Company Inc. is a full-service electrical company proudly serving residential and commercial customers in the Chesapeake Bay region. Our service area stretches from North Vir
2.Ace Electric Service LLC
309 Wilmer Pl
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairProfessional EngineersConstruction Engineers
04/08/13 5.0Review by Keith M. in Greenbelt, MDProject: Install Electrical Switches, Outlets, and FixturesComments: Ace was well priced and they completed the work in a timely manner. 03/22/13 5.0Revi
3.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
530 McCormick Dr
ElectriciansGeneratorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
Walter Electric is a full service electrical contractor serving Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Howard and Prince George’s Counties. We are wired to make your home, business or prope
6.Mr. Handyman of Anne Arundel & NE PG
8424 Verterans Highway #8
ElectriciansHandyman ServicesBathroom RemodelingFence Repair
$500 Off a Bathroom Remodel of $5,000 or More
Mr. Handyman is your one stop shop for all your home repairs, improvement and maintenance needs. Licensed, bonded and insured, all of our technicians have at least 15 years of experience. They arrive
7.Ridge Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We had a burning smell in the house so I called Ridge Electric, the problem was found immediately and fixed. I haven't had a problem since. I would recommend Ridge Electric to anyone who needed an Ele
Serving the Edgewater area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.