Leonard Joshua S
306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY, 41503
1.Hayes Stan Dmd
2.Stand Hayes DMD
Po Box 200
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.EAST KENTUCKY ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
129 Loraine St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
126 Williams Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Preventive dental care. Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dental Treatment, Implant Dentistry
5.Andy, Elliott DMD DMD
196 Ky Route 3385
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
6.Coleman, Gregory D DMD
816 Fm Stafford Ave
Gregory D. Coleman, DMD, PSC provides top-notch dental care in the Eastern Kentucky area. We offer a variety of services for very affordable rates. We accept most insurance policies and deliver qualit
7.Brown, Gary D DMD PSC
455 Main St
Andy Elliott DMD
196 Ky Route 122, Martin, KY, 41649
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future