USA Dental Club
Serving the Durango area. A Dental Care Program For Everyone!Find The Right Dental Plan!
1.Four Corners Periodontics
555 S Camino Del Rio Ste B1
DentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The objective of our practice is to help patients accomplish solid bone and gum tissue which will help hold existing teeth, and, to supplant missing teeth and bone when fitting. We will invest energy
2.Brian L West PC
2323 W 2nd Ave Ste D
Dr. West is a periodontist, in-plant specialist with 30 years of experience. When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personali
3.Oak Family Dentistry
450 S Camino Del Rio Ste 207
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Oak Family Dentistry, we take an individualized approach to comprehensive dental care. That means we value you as a dental patient, listen to you to ensure your needs are being met, and provide you
4.Mark F Ugai DDS
835 E 2nd Ave Ste 270
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
2530 Colorado Ave
201 Mercado St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Dr. Greg Mann, DDS, PC is the dentist Durango trusts. Het provides comprehensive family and cosmetic dentistry for patients throughout the Four Corners area. Our staff has many years of experience and
7.Mason O. Miner Dds
72 Suttle St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Check in with Dr. Mason Miner, a licensed Durango dentist, who has a focus in family and implant dentistry with a gentle touch. Healthy teeth and gums are the foundation of a lasting smile. Taking car
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future