Serving the Dunkirk area.
1.Casale Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
829 Brigham Rd
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Casale Plumbing & Heating has been serving the Dunkirk, NY and surrounding areas since 1919! Since we are a plumbing contractor and an air/heating contractor we can help you with a wide range of repai
2.The Home Depot
3901 Vineyard Dr
Insulation ContractorsMajor AppliancesFloor MaterialsLumber
Reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20% with installed ENERGY STAR qualified Radiant Barrier and attic insulation, which can reduce energy costs and improve year-round comfort in your home. We m
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Serving the Dunkirk area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.