Pelham Links Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3369 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC, 29615
1.Foothills Family Dental
1558 E Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
The Foothills Family Dental philosophy is to provide the highest-quality, most comprehensive dental care to all our patients in the Duncan, Greer, and Spartanburg, SC communities. Our emphasis is on p
2.Houston Kirk E DMD
12313 Greenville Hwy
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Kirk Houston and the entire team at our Lyman , South Carolina dental practice is committed to providing the h
3.Cofer, William A DMD FAGD PA
215 W Poinsett St
4.Powell, Robert F, DDS
600 Squires Pt
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Shannon C Hudson DDS
600 Squires Pt
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
6.Tyger River Family Dentistry
350 Spartanburg Hwy
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Crowns Now Family Dentistry
451 Pennsylvania Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future