1.Southwest Dental Group, P.C.
1007 W Oak Ave
Dr Schick is by far the best dentist I have been to. I love his staff, the office is really nice. the dentist really goes beyond what he needs to do to give you top level care. I have invisalign from
2.White Jay Lynn
1502 W Main St
The worst Dental Office ever. Don't go here. My wife cracked a molar and it was infected and she was in an enormous amount of pain. We called to see about cost and explained the issue and we were told
3.Schreiner, Family Dentistry
2035 W Elk Ave
1408 N Highway 81
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Very poor!! I have never had someone be so rude to me and my father who is elderly. My dad is shaking in pain. They took his money and didn't do anything!!! He is checking into the ER now! What a wast
5.Dillard Jo Ann
1415 W Main St
6.Elliott, Michael R, DDS
1615 W Spruce Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Steve W Gregg DDS
1002 Bent Tree St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future