Dental Associates Esko
4 Highway 210, Cloquet, MN, 55720 Our preventative care delivers healthy smiles.
1011 E Central Entrance
2.Chester Creek Dental, Duluth\u2019s Family Dental Practice
1324 E 1st St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsImplant Dentistry
Located in Duluth, Minn., Chester Creek Dental is home to Kathleen Bellamy, DDS, and William Bellamy, DDS. Our dentists specialize in preventative and restorative dentistry, including cosmetic dentist
230 E Central Entrance
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
Dr. Kathrynne Dryke and the team at Gallery Dental in Duluth, MN, truly care about your dental wellbeing. We go the distance to make your comfort a top priority, so you can receive the professional de
4.Woodland Family Dental
22 E Calvary Rd
Woodland Family Dental provides caring, quality dentistry, promptly and professionally, in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. Located in Duluth, MN, Woodland Family Dental welcomes patients of all ag
5.Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Associates
1000 E 1st St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Awesome Team - Very Friendly - Positive . Our daughter did Amazing with her Wisdom Teeth removal. Nurse Karen was amazing and really cared about our daughter . The Doctor came and spoke to us afte
6.Balach Dental Office
5805 Grand Ave
Dr. George M. Balach, D.D.S., of the Balach Dental Office, conveniently located on Grand Avenue in West Duluth, offers complete dental services for people of all ages. We always welcome new patients,
7.Nobal Dental - Stephen T Hero DDS
412 N Central Ave
Dr. Jacob Noble is located at 412 N Central Ave and has continued dental care for the patients of Dr. Stephen Hero. Dr. Noble has merged and joined with Dr. James Westman and together they strive to p
Camille Zelen, DDS
1624 Woodland Ave, Duluth, MN, 55803
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future