10012 S Chip Cir, South Jordan, UT, 84009
1.Black Diamond Experts
2870 S 300 W
Salt Lake City,UT
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Automation Systems
All of the power in my house went out yesterday after plugging in my range after a remodel. After checking the 'usuals', I called Black Diamond and Dan answered immediately and was great. Power restor
2.Ace Electrical Inc
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Ace Electrical is a full service electrical contractor that prides itself in keeping pace with the growth of the industry and changing technology. Ace Electrical is intent on establishing a strong rep
3.JP Electrical LC
890 N 550 W Ste 6
North Salt Lake,UT
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I was very impressed with the quality of work I received from JP Electric. I will use them for all my electrical needs. Don't bother checking around - I found them to be the priced for a company I c
4.Big Mountain Electric, Inc.
Salt Lake City,UT
I'm a big believer in giving kudos when they deserved. These guys deserve some serious kudos!! I just moved into an older home and quickly discovered I had an electrical problem that needed to be fi
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsLighting Maintenance Service
great guys fast service. fixed problem others couldn't find. Had them on several of my properties and always have good review from my tenants.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
Great company and great people to work with, honest and full of integrity. I would highly recommend them for any electrical needs.
Central Electric, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT, 84107 The Utah Electrician Since 1910 You Can Trust.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.