Bryan Alexander Plumbing Service
Eufaula, AL, 36027
1.White Plumbing & Electrical Co
1011 E Lafayette St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
112 Loftin Rd
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
SCAM ALERT: YOU PAY & THEY LEAVE WITHOUT FIXING YOUR PROBLEM!!! I called on April 20, 2017 and explained to them that my water meter was running but that I could not find any visible signs of a leak aMore Nearby Locations »
2139 County Line Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHome Repair & Maintenance
We are a licensed and insured plumbing contractor with after hour services. Septic Tank / Grease Trap Pumping Sewer Systems * Water Heaters Garbage Disposal * Sewer Line Location and Cleaning
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Serving the Dothan area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?