Patterson Plumbing & Heating
172 Saint Martin Rd, Biloxi, MS, 39532
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsPipe Inspection
Kitchen sink back up, called Rooter Wizard after hours Danny answered made appointment for next day...he showed up 2 hrs early and had the problem fixed within 30 min....awesome service.....Rooter Wiz
2.Patterson Plumbing & Heating
172 Saint Martin Rd
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Service for the entire Gulf coast. "Our Work Pays...Because It Stays!" Residential & Commercial Plumbing, Heating & A/C Sales, Service & Complete Installation. Rheem, American Standard, Eljer and more
3.Danny Miller Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesSewer ContractorsPipe Inspection More InfoPREFERRED
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
We are a full-service commercial and residential plumbing service company. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our many years of experience in the industry mean that you can be confident of get
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
11517 Landon Lake Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsWater Heater Repair
Might be the worst company I've ever delt with! Such a scam!!! Rude and dishonest!!! Our American Home Shield tried to use them to replace my ac that went out. Not only did they try and replace with a
11517 Landon Lake Blvd, Gulfport, MS, 39503
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?