1.Dentistry By Design
701 S Keeler Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Hart Ron J
2320 Nowata Pl
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Our focus is on the entire well-being of our patients and our dedication is providing care that assists in improving and maintaining complete health.State-of-the-art dentistry is about using advanced
2431 SE Washington Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Steven E. Armstrong, DDS
301 S Wyandotte Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Good experience, always a pleasant visit.
5.Place Leroy DDS Inc
417 E Don Tyler Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Clement Richard A DDS
1623 SE Washington Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryEndodontists
I think these girls are very pretty. I also think that they should be treated in the world as two people not just one. I also think people should have respect for them and not disrespect them buy taki
7.Dentistry, By Design
701 S Keeler Ave
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future