Bright Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
208 Hospital Dr NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548
1.Plantz Jamison L DMD PA
305 Harbor Blvd
I've been going to Dr Plantz since he took over the practice. Best in town.
2.Bright Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
208 Hospital Dr NE
Fort Walton Beach,FL
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
Wow, what a great dental office. Everyone is so caring and the dentist was top notch; no pain, great results!
3.Kelly A Seebaldt DMD
385 Harbor Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Amazing dentist, and an outstanding staff behind him! He was out-of-network, but the best choice I could've made in getting my smile back! He not only crowned a difficult front implant, but also fashi
4.M Scott Runnels DMD PA
4399 Commons Dr E
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
This is the best place you can go to get braces, the nicest staff, best results, and a cookie at the end! :) Reccommending this place to everyone I know!-Hannah Neel
5.J Mizell Barbara DMD PA
415 Mountain Dr Ste 4
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Mizell for 6 years now and have never had an unpleasent experiance. The staff is always very friendly, the office very relaxing, and I never have to wait more than
6.Henry Paul Kellum, DDS
985 Airport Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Nathan Hall, DMD
4484 Legendary Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future