Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Desoto area.
1.Marsh, H R Jr
602 N Hampton Rd
2.Kent Bayless DDS
1117 E Pleasant Run Rd
3.Comfort Smile Dental
216 Dalton Dr
Comfort Smile Dental are AMAZING! They were so helpful, understanding, compassionate, and caring for my son when he needed his upper wisdom teeth pulled. As the whole consult and procedure was very ov
4.Scott, Jennifer L, DDS
2601 Bolton Boone Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
And everyone in the office is great and very patient with everyone.
5.Beverly Denise Deacon, DDS
2828 Duke Of Gloucester St Ste 112
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had not been to a dentist in quite a while and they made me feel so at ease!!! I will absolutely go back.
6.Santamaria Mark DDS
712 N Hampton Rd Ste 130
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Have something to smile about with services from our family dental practice in Desoto, Texas. Mark Santamaria DDS believes that education is the key to preventive care and offers services for children
7.Kent L Howze DDS
509 N Hampton Rd Ste 101
American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future