George Skoog, DDS
232 E Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL, 60067 Creating World-Class Smiles.
1.Parkside Dental, Richard Stiles DDS
1645 S River Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistrySleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Dr. Richard L. Stiles practices full-service dentistry, including preventive care, restorative and cosmetic procedures. We love what we do! Some of our long-time patients were fortunate enough to be c
2.John S. Zanoni, DDS
1475 E Oakton St
We, at the dental office of John S. Zanoni, DDS, in Des Plaines, IL, do what it takes to help get you the smile you deserve. Getting the perfect smile is a team effort. Both the patient and the orthod
3.Wee Care Pediatric Dentistry
888 Busse Hwy
The lessons of proper oral and dental health care should be learned early in life. This is our mantra here at Wee Care Pediatric Dentistry. We believe that the key to a confident set of pearly whites
4.Colonial Dental Associates Ltd
27 W Prospect Ave
Colonial Dental Associates Ltd is a father and son family dental practice, treating people as a family member, not as a patient. We are always accepting and welcoming new patients of all ages! We are
5.Park Ridge Dental Associates
318 W Touhy Ave
I'm probably not alone in saying I don't enjoy my trips to see the dentist. So much so that I switched dentists recently and tried a new one to see if there really is a difference and let me tell you
6.Gentle Dental Care
221 W Prospect Ave
Since 1985, Gentle Dental Care has provided the residents of Mount Prospect, IL, with exceptional dentistry. We offer full-service dental care for both adults and children, and our options for weekday
7.Gentle Dental Care
221 W Prospect Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
Gentle Dental Care is a highly-specialized team of dentists aimed at providing you the highest-quality dental service in a safe and comfortable environment. Dr. George Mui, DDS, and his staff are know
Lovda Michael A DDS
1644 W Algonquin Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192 Creating Beautiful Smiles Everyday.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future