1.Ez Service And Maintenance Contractors LLC
35 Corporate Ridge Rd Unit 13
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBathroom RemodelingHeating Contractors & Specialties
2.Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
10% for Senior Citizens+3more
I hired Bluefrog Plumbing and Drain to repair my toilet and change my kitchen faucet. They offered great timely service at fair pricing. I signed up for their 3 year membership and saved an addition
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.AAA Plumbing, LLC
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPumps-Service & Repair
Plumbing contractor, Drain Clean-up, Mineral water Heating units and also Heat Experts for the Hartford, Connecticut Spot AAA plumbers, drain, sewer as well as home heating professionals wish to make
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersGrease TrapsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Local Plumbing Experts
www.services-connect.com Emergencies & Full Service RepairsDon't wait - Call Now - 24/7!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.