Dentists in Denton
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DentistsShop locally. We know the best.
1.Taiwo Osunkoya DMD
414 N 6th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
An absolutely wonderful dentist. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you any procedures she may be performing. Always goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable. I can gladly say
2.Smiles By Holsinger & Higgins
10646 River Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Novak Scott DDS
505 Kerr Ave
I've been going to Dr. Novak for several years. They are very friendly and personable there. They know me by my first name when I walk in the door. Everyone is very knowledgeable and professional.
601 N 6th St
6.Daniel John Placido, DDS
601 N 6th St
OrthodontistsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
7.Margret B. Quimby, DDS, FAGD
538 Cynwood Dr Ste A
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOrthodontists
search.AmericanTowns.com 30 year in DentonDentists - Call us
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future