1030 24th St, Bakersfield, CA, 93301
1.Cliff's Construction & Home Maintenance
29124 Cecil Ave
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Visit our website
I have now used Cliff's Construction to have electrical and plumbing work done on my fathers house in McFarland. The huge thing for me is that I live in Las Vegas Nevada and must say that his entire t
1030 24th St
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
I have had the pleasure of using Rankin Electric several times for small but necessary electric projects in my home. They show up on time, are always professional and their costs are amazingly fair.
3.Sonner ElectricServing the Delano, CA area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Excellent, professional electrical contractor. Reasonable rates, all work was double- checked for safety by owner. They take great pride in their craftsmanship. Thank you Sonner Electric!
4.Tommy's Interior Lighting Certified Electrician
3602 Essendon Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting ContractorsHome Theater Systems
In business since 1978, specializing in residential, commercial, panel upgrades, NEC requirements, code violations, troubleshooting, underground/overhead services and lighting & ceiling fans. We offer
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Witcher Electric Inc.
3810 Laborde Pl
ElectriciansControls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialControls, Control Systems & Regulators
Witcher Electric Inc. A privately held company in Bakersfield, CA. Categorized under Electrical Designers. Our records show it was established in 1981 and incorporated in California. Electric Contract
3810 Ethyl St
ElectriciansFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility Companies
Full service electrical contractor. 24 hour emergency service. Local business.
Serving the Delano area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.