100 Stadium Dr Ste E
Speech-Language PathologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Miracle-Ear® is the brand Americans have grown to trust when it comes to hearing aids. With premium service in the Defiance, OH area, the latest technology, and the most discreet hearing aids in the m
2.Jeffrey C. Fogt, OD
101 Clinton St
Contact LensesPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometristsSunglasses
3.Mercy Defiance Hospital
1400 E 2nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOptometrists
Mercy Defiance Hospital is a 23-bed progressive care hospital. The 8-bed Emergency Center is staffed by experienced physicians and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Emergency Center offer
4.Dr. David Hughes, DO
310 E 2nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Ohio Heart & Vascular Conslnts
300 Hopkins St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
6.Ohio Heart And Vascular Consultants
415 W 2nd St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Cabatan & Associates
306 Clinton St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.