John Pittman Dentist
730 W Plymouth Ave, Deland, FL, 32720
1.Poppell, Timothy D DMD
2808 Enterprise Rd
We have been located in the DeBary area for over 20 years providing quality orthodontic care to children, adolescents and adults in a friendly comfortable environment. We are committed to making your
2.Glomb, Timothy A DMD
2808 Enterprise Rd Ste 102
It was very good visit.The office and staff are good.They have play room for kids.The service was very good and my 3 y.o. and 5 y.o. were not afraid to do cleaning first time.I was pleased.Calm,friend
2808 Enterprise Rd Ste 100
Dr. Poppell is a board certified orthodontist who has been serving all of Debary and the surrounding area for over 20 years. We offer high quality orthodontic care to patients of all ages and are comm
4.Family Care Dental PA
54 Spring Vista Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.DeGrood, Michael E DMD
190 N Charles Richard Beall Blvd
Great experience, would recommend highly. I was very scared about the process but Dr. Degrood made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would definitely go back again if I needed another root ca
6.Erdman, Robert Dr DDS
2578 S Volusia Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I love this office! The staff and Dr. Erdman are terrific! The get you in quickly, stay late if they need to, and really go out of their way to let you know they appreciate you and your business. T
7.Shah Dental Services PA
123 S Industrial Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Lab On Premises, Implant Dentistry, General Dentistry, Cavities, Gums, Cosmetic, Crowns, Caps, Bridges, Dentures, Cleanings, Fillings, Oral, Teeth, Molar, Whitening, Tooth, Oral.
Westberry R S DMD
3120 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL, 32119
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future