1.Sanghvi, Kamlesh C
6310 N Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
DR. SANGHVI THE IS THE BEST EVER!
2.Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Inc
2350 Miami Valley Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
One ZO® Ossential® Stimulator Peel
3.Fleishman, John A MD
1520 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
1775 Delco Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
nice place You feel comfortable and a knowledgeable staff
2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 510
Physicians & SurgeonsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceInsurance
Was sent to this group for ultrasound & genetic counseling. Was dealing with horrible news about our pregnancy but the staff & doctors couldn't have been more helpful & nice to our whole f
6.Miami Valley Womens Health
1 Wyoming St Ste 4140
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Miami Valley Women's Health has been providing care to women in the Dayton community for more than 30 years. Dr. Horlacher founded the practice in 1981. He was later joined by Dr. Wood and certified n
7.Midwest Surgeons Of Dayton
1 Elizabeth Pl Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
Great surgeons here here !!!!!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.