Serving the Davis area.
1.Peterson Michael R
AttorneysProbate Law AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysEstate Planning Attorneys
2.Moore & Moore Attorneys At Law
413 F St
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysJuvenile Law AttorneysProbate Law Attorneys
* Attorneys - Immigration & Naturalization Law * Please Visit Our Website for More Information
3.Stromberg Jeffrey T Attorney At Law
423 E St
* Wills, Trusts & Probate: Planning and Litigation * Civil Litigation, including Personal Injury, Landlord-Tenant, Elder Fiduciary Abuse and Financial Fraud cases
4.Spiegel Yasmin Cogswell Attorney At Law
1667 Oak Ave
5.Finding Common Ground Mediation & Law Services
AttorneysDivorce AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysMediation Services
6.Reynolds Law Corp
424 2nd St Ste A
Bankruptcy Law AttorneysAttorneys
7.Gardner Janes Nakken Hugo & Nolan
429 1st St
AttorneysEstate Planning, Probate, & Living TrustsFamily Law AttorneysTax Attorneys
LAW WEST OF THE RIVER SINCE 1913.Through its original founding members- the late Neal Chalmers and Carl Rodegerdts- then through E.L. "Les" Means, Rogers Sans and Frank Gardner to its current partners
Buckley, Larry S
1660 Humboldt Rd, Chico, CA, 95928
Please try reloading the page.
- You need to ask questions about how the attorney will communicate with you and what responsibilities you hold in the relationship.
- The attorney should let you know the best channel for quick communication and you need to inform him or her when you want updates.
- You should also ask questions to get to know the attorney as an individual in order to ensure this is a person you can trust. Ask about their legal philosophy and how he or she views the lawyer/client relationship. Ask as how to keep fees down or what daily disruptions you should expect from a long legal battle.