81 Roosevelt St, Marlborough, MA, 01752 Professional Service with a Personal Touch
1.Joseph A. Sanfilippo Electrical Contracting
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
I was very impressed with Joe's work. He used quality fixtures for my back deck and he fixed previous wiring I had that was not up to code. We were very happy with how he wired our above ground pool.
2.James DiGregorio Electrical
65 Bellevue ave
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
James DiGregorio Electrician has over 20 years of electrical experience. We specialize in all types of wiring. Fully insured and free estimates. Old work and new work construction. Panel changes, serv
3.Joseph DelVendo Licensed Electrician
5 E Border Cir
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair More InfoPREFERRED
4.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
5.Joe Tulley Electric
27 Arthur St
Joe Tulley Electric offers complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties in the Methuen, MA area. We specialize in any project having to do with electrical work and there is no
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbers
T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES Having the permit to work and covered by insurance, T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES offers full-service to the clients. We have already been skillfully serving through out Mass for over
Morrill Electric Electrician
142 Haverhill Rd, Amesbury, MA, 01913 Authorized Generic Generator Installer
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.