Serving the Dade City area.
1.Clearwater Plumbing IncServing the Dade City, FL area
PlumbersWater HeatersSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
Clearwater Plumbing is the best! Fast, friendly service that you can count on. We have used them for several plumbing problems (leak, water heater, etc) and wouldn't call anyone else!
2.Clog Kings LLCServing the Dade City, FL area
PlumbersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
The plumber Joey owner of Clog Kings. Came out very quickly from when I called the company. He was very professional, the work he doe was quick, clean and the price was very reasonable. I would highly
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.R.J. Kielty Plumbing, Heating And Cooling Inc.
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
5% OFF Labor+2more
Daniel installed my new water heater. He was prompt, polite, professional, pleasant and efficient. S. SutterlinValencia LakesWimauma, FL
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Land O Lakes,FL
PlumbersWater HeatersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Click for Coupon+3more
Welcome to Cornerstone Pros – Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust wit
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Billy The Sunshine Plumber Inc
16085 Commercial Way, Weeki Wachee, FL, 34614
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?