1.Hamilton Mill Pediatrics
3619 Braselton Hwy Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
This is first (and I've been to lots in my military travels)pediatric office that I have felt that they (the staff) actually care and are not just there to get paid. They are always helpful in making
2.Dr. Christian C Merz, MD
3685 Braselton Hwy Ste 106
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Excellent care provided for ear, nose and throat issues. Familiar with travel related healthcare and his specialty, also.
2089 Teron Trce Ste 250
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
4.North Gwinnett Primary Care
2098 Teron Trce Ste 400
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Patterson, Veronica M, MD
2098 Teron Trce
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3685 Braselton Hwy Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Thomson, David, MD
3619 Braselton Hwy Ste 103
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: PhysicianTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.