12317 Winchester Rd SW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Strauss Howard R DDS PA
925 Bishop Walsh Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
As an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Strauss practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from facial trauma to wisdom tooth removal. He can also diagnose and t
3.Marc Dinola DDS
122 Bedford St
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.David S Hijab, DDS, PA
13106 Winchester Rd SW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
5.Frank B Mitchell Ddspa
13105 Warrior Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
6.John Wolfe Ii Family Dentistry
953 National Hwy
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Paul E. Lin DDS, P.A.
234 Paca St
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Laser: One of the most popular ways to remove caries today is with the use of our Versawave Erbium-Yag Laser. It is a hard/soft tissue laser that can effectively remove decay without the use of anesth
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future