Serving the Covington area.
1.American Do All Repair Service
2308 W 21st Ave
PlumbersMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
Visit our website
Fast Reliable Service! 24 Hour Emergency Service!
2.Crescent City Plumbing & Heating LLC
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
Bryan Waguespack - Owner
3.E & E Plumbing Co Inc
120 W 30th Ave
PlumbersGas Lines-Installation & RepairingHome Repair & MaintenanceGas Equipment-Service & Repair
Specializing in New Residential and Commercial Plumbing, Since 1983
4.Ron's Plumbing Service Inc
74515 Gina Denney Ln
PlumbersWater Heater Repair
Ron's Plumbing Service Inc offers Remodeling and Plumbing repairs and many more about plumbing. Call us today!
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
550 Elmwood Park Blvd Ste F
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
My kitchen sink completely clogged up on a Sunday morning when guests were coming for dinner that evening. Nick arrived at the house by 10:30am. The debris in the pipe was significant and required mMore Nearby Locations »
6.Drain Surgeon Inc
721 Robert Blvd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Your complete plumbing service, we are a repair specialist. Electric drain cleaning, gas and electric hot water heaters, gas lines-testing, installing, repairing & inspecting, drains & grease traps, s
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
American Do All
2308 W 21st Ave., Covington, LA, 70433
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.