Ft Mitchell Dental Care
2503 Chelsea Dr, Ft Mitchell, KY, 41017
1.Pfeiffer Family Dentistry
20 N Grand Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Never hurt me! Big + for me! I have been to many dentists! He is by far the most gentle! And friendly
2.Schulte John M
2078 Dixie Hwy
Dental service Since 1978, Northern Kentucky has been counting on the name of John M. Schulte DMD for safe, effective, and caring family dentistry. Dr. Schulte continues to provide general dental care
148 Pavilion Pkwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5823 Wooster Pike
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Our doctors service patients and families from across the tri-state, including Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Indiana. Dr. Scott Sayre, Dr. Rebecca Donaldson, Dr. Patricia Hannahan, Dr. Drew Meyer
5.Delhi Family Dentistry
5127 Delhi Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Dr. Richard Corwin and our team at Delhi Family Dentistry would love to help you attain optimal oral health and an amazing smile. Our dental practice focuses on preventive care, to keep problems from
6.Wuerth Charles L Dentist
1900 Madison Ave
Reasonable prices , small office with hometown appeal. Really nice guy and very good dentist alot of places charge an arm n a leg to pull a tooth these people charged me only around $70 to pull a toot
7.Hannan Lawrence J
3012 Glenmore Ave
Naas Family Dentistry
6565 Taylor Mill Rd, Independence, KY, 41051
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future