Bayer's Plumbing Inc
7944 Bell Oaks Dr, Newburgh, IN, 47630 More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
1840 Scott Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
$25 off next waterheater replacement+1more
Jeremy Abrams was tech on call at Greenwell Plumbing,he responded within 15-30 min of putting in a call. Called two other plumbers prior as well, never received a return call. Marc with Checkmarc htg
3.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Scroggins Plumbing Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning More InfoPREFERRED
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Deckard Plumbing Service
521 E Saint Joe Rd
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningWater Heaters
Visit our website
Prompt, professional, and courteous. John was very honest and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. The work was completed timely and neatly. I would not hesitate to call them aga
1840 Scott Rd, New Albany, IN, 47150
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?