Serving the Coolidge area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$35 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
I was in need of a plumber to replace a kitchen faucet and I called Plumbing Masters and they were able to dispatch someone quickly. They called about 30 minutes before the plumber was scheduled to ar
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.George Brazil Plumbing & ElectricalServing the Coolidge, AZ area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsWater Heaters
Click for Coupon
Fast, friendly, efficient service GUARANTEED!Free flowing water makes our lives easier, safer and more comfortable. It's a commodity we take for granted until something goes wrong. Anyone who's experi
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.Lawson Family Plumbing, Inc.
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Expensive. My fault, gave me a quote up front. I said yes. Two hours later, I pay the bill for 675.00 including some small parts. Disappointed.Jeffery Lawson contacted me back. (referring to the billi
Quail Plumbing Inc
21831 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ, 85024
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.