Tara Scallion DDS/Landmark Dental
3401 Atwood Rd Ste D, Little Rock, AR, 72206
1.Ladd Ellis, DDS
405 Hogan Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr.Ellis is the best .money is a factor. He is definitely worth every penny. He cares about his patients.
2.Centerstone Family Dentistry
2235 Dave Ward Dr
General dentistry for patients of ALL ages.
3.Conway Family Dental
550 Chestnut St
Awesome scheduling, quick and convenient appointment times. Very professional front office personnel. They will work with you trying to fit you in within your means of your schedule. Always receive
4.Conway Pediatric Dental Group
2700 Allyson Ln
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Gerald W. Friend, D.D.S., M.S. - Mark E. Wilson, D.D.S., M.S. - Jason Havard, D.D.S. Most Insurance Accepted
5.Pollard, William A
1475 Hogan Ln Ste 102
We accept most traditional dental insurance programs. We'll submit claims for you. We offer a variety of modern dental treatment options to restore or replace teeth, with the goal of helping you maint
800 Locust St
Visit our website
Very pleasant indeed! Dr. Flanagin is a great doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention..
7.Conway Family Dental
550 Chestnut St
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future