Serving the Conroe area.
1.Clayton Lee Plumbing
110 S Main St
PlumbersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We have been in business since 1911. This year celebrates 100 years of service. We proudly offer customer satisfaction and good quality work. We are one of the few companies who still work by the hour
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.K & S Plumbing
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
K & S Plumbing is happy to inform you that your search ends here. K & S Plumbing offers a robust and various list of services sure to encompass whatever project you have for us to handle, and can perf
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Abacus Plumbing and Air Conditioning
15851 Vickery Dr
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Filtration & Purification EquipmentHome Improvements
$15.00 Off Any Repair Job+1more
Best service I have ever received. Best plumber in Houston. Will use him forever . Thank you !
1420 N Durham Dr
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
Great plumbing company called them to install a new water line to my fridge they did a really good job and they were in and out fast. High quality work.
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain
Serving the Conroe area. Conroe's Plumbing ExpertsAvailable 24/7 - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper