PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Compton area.
1.Cobb Dental Group
818 W Alondra Blvd
Visit our website
Dental office which provides all levels of Dental treatment. Exams, fills, cleaning, Crowns, Dentures, extractions, and referrals for specialty needs.
2.Women's Care Center
18051 Crenshaw Blvd Ste C
ClinicsPregnancy Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
For more than 20 years, The Women's Care Center has been providing women with the best possible and most affordable reproductive health care. We provide quality medical care in a clean, comfortable at
3.Sep Medical Clinic
2625 E Florence Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineWeight Control Services
Established as family practice/ general medicine since 1996 has provided healthcare to more than 50000 patients in all ages from new born to senior citizens of our community. We provide FREE Prenatal-
4.Compton Family Medical Clinic
2210 E Compton Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2499 S Wilmington Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
6.Hawthorne Heart Center
11726 Grevillea Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
7.Firestone Dental Group
3615 Firestone Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Firestone Dental Group Is A Parent Approved Dental Office Specializing In Pediatric Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry. Affordable dental care, if several visits required we will provide you with an estim
Serving the Compton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.