1.St. Paul Medical Center of the S. Bay
12923 Inglewood Ave Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Visit our website
A walk-in, primary care center can be a less time-consuming and more convenient choice when medical care is needed and your injury or illness is not life-threatening. St. Paul Medical Center of the S.
2.Pacifica Women's Health Care
12954 Hawthorne Blvd
We do Birth control and family planning,permanent contraception, prenatal care, termination services and well women care.
3.Pacifica Women's Health Care
12954 Ste 100 Hawthorne Bl
4.Hawthorne Heart Center
11726 Grevillea Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
5.L. A. Pain And Headache Clinic-Medicinehouse.com
4019 W Rosecrans Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsRehabilitation Services
I have been a patient for two plus years now, when I first came into this office i was having a very hard time functioning on a daily basis do to my fibromyalgia. I was in pretty bad shape and was h
13440 Hawthorne Blvd
7.Torrance Memorial Urgent Care
855 Manhattan Beach Blvd
ClinicsUrgent CareAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Torrance Memorial Urgent Care provides convenient access to quality urgent care services for adults and children of all ages.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.