1.Southern Indiana Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery LLC
2450 Lincoln Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
4020 W Goeller Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyCosmetic Services
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. With over 80 offices in 11 states, Forefront Dermatology's caring and experienced dermatologists will personalize a treatment plan for each individual using the best
3.Otolaryngology Specialty Care LLC
2345 Northpark Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology ( Ear, Nose & Throat), 720 N. Lincoln Greensburg, IN 47240, The Hansen Center 24 Six Pine Ranch Rd. Batesville, IN 47006
4.Southern Indiana ENT, LLC
1655 N Gladstone Ave Ste E
Physicians & SurgeonsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
I had a good experience with dr hollencamp...I had a cyst on my adnoids that was causing migraines and he removed them and also sinus sx...it has helped me tremendously..I wld recommend him to anyone
5.Dermatology Physicians Inc
360 Plaza Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
* Jack R. Scherer, MD **Additional Locations: 720 N. Lincoln St, Greensburg * 225 S. Pine St., Suite 230, Seymour
6.Dermatology Physicians Inc
360 Plaza Dr Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralBeauty Salons
Dr. Edward Probst founded Dermatology Physicians, Inc. in 1971 and started the successful professional track history and the reputation behind our practice that still goes on today. Dr. Probst retired
7.Wilson, Douglas R
3902 25th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyMedical ClinicsClinicsOptometrists
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.