National Economy Plumbers
2114 Southern Ave, Memphis, TN, 38114
1.Johnson Plumbing Company
345 Mann Dr
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
I am beyond impressed with Johnson Plumbing. We knew we had a pretty extensive problem when water was leaking from our yard all the way down the street. They were there in less than 30 minutes (which
2.Plumbing Contractors Inc
291 E South St
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbersGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Stewart Plumbing Inc
1410 Brookhaven Dr
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Service as it should always be! I was given a time frame for their arrival, and was called 30 min before the tech set out for my house to notify me he was on the way. He arrived on time, quickly deter
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.National Economy Plumbers
2114 Southern Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
We at National Economy Plumbers are a family-owned and operated business. We serve all of Memphis and Shelby County. We've been serving this local community since 1938. We've been established in the s
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Mitch Wright Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
8710 Highway 51 N
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
FREE Water Heater Estimate+11more
Very professional and thorough. Recommend to anyone with plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem.
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Collierville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.