1.Dr. David Kavtaradze, MD
1008 N 7th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Medical Associates Of Albany
2002 Palmyra Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsHealth & Wellness ProductsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Culpepper, Vincent S MD
416A E 4th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Southland Branch Family Practice
100 Plantation Ridge Dr Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
5.Nadipineni, Srilatha, MD
902 N 7th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Urological Health Center
906 N 5th St Ste D27
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Middle Ga Pediatric Assoc
Po Box 49
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.