Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Western Montana Dental Prosthetics Inc
2450 Morrison Ln E
Dental Equipment & SuppliesDentistsDental Labs
5.Bitterroot Dental PC
918 SW Higgins Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Duke and the staff at Bitterroot Dental go above and beyond to ensure their patients receive the best dental care and experience possible. Dr. Duke takes a genuine interest in getting to know his
6.Family Dental Group
2901 Brooks St
We are a very unconventional Dental Clinic. Our location in the Southgate Mall in Missoula, Montana combined with our evening and Saturday appointments make us virtually unique! Families today are bus
7.Zlock, Gregory A. D.M.D.
1211 S Reserve St Ste 201
Dr. Zlock is great, reliable, friendly, and just the best. I've never had a better experience with a dentist, he does a great job making you feel important and that you are important to his time.
yp.MagicYellow.com Dentist - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future